Tuesday 15 July 2014

Holy Toledo!




Where has time gone? Just where exactly has it gone?

One minute we're in the thick of holidays (and loving it) and the next we're back to the grind. 

This is me in five points:

1. Matt and I are back into Breaking Bad - and loving it. Season 5 - yowsers!
2. I did a juice cleanse with Schkinny Maninny. More on that to come.
3. It's so freaking cold. So freaking cold in fact that when I wake up in the morning I can see my breath. And that's in our house. 
4. We went to the zoo. It was awesome. 
5. And we also went to the beach. It was cold, but probably one of the best days ever. EVER. Big call, but the Doctor flew a kite. He went from novice to awesome in about 15 minutes. And Tiny spelt out 'I love Mum' in pumice. Heart slayed. 

What about you? What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Babs (patchworkcactus@typepad said...

Oh Tiny, that is the sweetest. So glad you had the best dat EVER!!! Big call but a great call to be able to make. Keep warm luv xoxo