Wednesday 16 April 2014

No Dessert For Me


So I skipped Bikram last night. Which yes, I know, was incredibly naughty. Scandalous!

Something's got to give, and dinner didn't really satisfy, but instead of going for a chocolate fix after dinner, I made Matt and I a quick and healthy smoothie. 

It's filling, it gives us two serves of fruit, plus the added bonus of chia, the Omega-3 and protein from almond milk and it was sweet - satiating that thing in my brain saying: gimme, gimme!

This is what you need:

1 generous cup of frozen raspberries (or you could use fresh if you have them)
1 small ripe banana
1 cup of almond milk
2 tablespoons of chia

I tossed everything into the Kitchenaid blender - 30 seconds later - yeah baby, fresh, cold, tasty. 

And totally worth skipping Bikram for, right?!



* I am a massive fan of KitchenAid, and have been lent some of their products to try. They are ace. Totally ace. And the blender matches my pink KitchenAid mixer. It must be love.

No comments: